Annual membership of AMI includes:
- AMI represent and lobbies for members interests with policy makers, politicians and regulators here and across Europe.
- We have a dedicated team of specialists who monitor, analyse and interpret the regulatory and policy environment effecting our members and wider stakeholders.
- AMI provides regular updates on legal and regulatory issues impacting the mortgage market via our Newsflashes and our monthly Connect newsletter
- Our Quarterly Economic Bulletin has been designed to present members with the current economic highlights whilst providing a view on where these key indicators may move in the future. It also focuses specifically on the UK housing and mortgage markets whilst drilling down into mortgage information on markets such as buy-to-let and equity release, plus figures on mortgage delinquency.
- Access to the members-only area of our website, where you can view our research results and view and download industry thinking and insights
- Access to a copy of the AMI membership logo to put on your website, emails and letter to help promote your business
- Opportunity to attend AMI annual dinner at discounted member rates, key influencers dinners and other relevant events providing networking opportunities
- Access to our technical support helpline giving specialist advice on compliance, regulation and other relevant matters.
- Full voting rights with the Association and the right to stand for election to the AMI board