TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. When do these conditions apply
When you access or use any part of www.a-m-i.org.uk you are agreeing to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not and should not access or use this website.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving any notice to you. If you continue to access and use www.a-m-i.org.uk you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.
2. Our Copyright
Except where otherwise indicated, the content of any www.a-m-i.org.uk web pages (which for the avoidance of doubt includes the design, text, graphics, any other content and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by AMI. All such content is the copyright material of AMI or our associated / chosen content-provider organisations.
All Information displayed as a result of an www.a-m-i.org.uk search is extracted from a copyright work (database) owned and controlled by AMI.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY AMI.
3. Our Trademarks
The name “AMI”, the AMI logo are service marks of AMI or it’s subsidiaries. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited or displayed anywhere on www.a-m-i.org.uk are the property of their respective owners.
4. Permitted Uses by you
Save as provided below, no materials from www.a-m-i.org.uk may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Subject to any applicable licences from third-party content-providers, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of www.a-m-i.org.uk for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in any material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of AMI is similarly strictly prohibited. You may however copy and distribute any or all portions of any press releases or notices intended for general public use by AMI. The use of multiple searches to extract AMI database details for commercial benefit or use is strictly prohibited.
You may only access the AMI members’ area if you are entitled to do so by virtue of being authorised to access www.a-m-i.org.uk as an employee, director or partner of an AMI member or Industry Partner or are otherwise granted permission to access the member area by AMI. You must comply with the terms of this clause in respect of all content, advice, guidance and information within this area unless the entitlement to distribute, copy or otherwise use such content is clearly granted by AMI.
5. No Licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on www.a-m-i.org.uk shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of AMI’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
6. You use www.a-m-i.org.uk at your own risk
AMI makes no warranties or guarantees as to the availability or accuracy of www.a-m-i.org.uk or as to the accuracy or fitness of any of the information in www.a-m-i.org.uk. Much of this information is provided by third parties and it’s accuracy cannot be reasonably verified by AMI.
AMI makes no representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
• that www.a-m-i.org.uk will be uninterrupted or error-free,
• that www.a-m-i.org.uk or the computer server from which it is made available, are free of any viruses or other harmful components or programs,
• as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service or search results provided by www.a-m-i.org.uk.
• as to the quality or suitability of any goods or services or information received through or advertised on www.a-m-i.org.uk or received through links provided on www.a-m-i.org.uk whether from AMI members or other third parties.
7. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will AMI, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of www.a-m-i.org.uk be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, loss of opportunity, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from any of the following:
• the use of and reliance upon www.a-m-i.org.uk.
• any inability to use www.a-m-i.org.uk
• any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, mistakes, defects, viruses and other harmful creation, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance by www.a-m-i.org.uk including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or any unauthorised access to AMI’s data, records, programs or services.
• Any services or products, information or advice received through or advertised on www.a-m-i.org.uk or through any links provided on www.a-m-i.org.uk.
AMI is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using www.a-m-i.org.uk is done at your own risk and AMI will not be responsible or liable for any damage that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents referred to herein form the entire agreement between you and AMI with respect to the use of www.a-m-i.org.uk. If any term in these conditions is determined by a court to be illegal, invalid or in any way unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. AMI and www.a-m-i.org.uk’s servers are located in England. As www.a-m-i.org.uk can be accessed from other places around the world with different laws from those of England, when you access www.a-m-i.org.uk you agree that the laws of England will apply to all matters relating to your use of www.a-m-i.org.uk. You and AMI also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters.