We work hard to input into policy and influence its direction. Our goal is an environment with light touch regulation that enables mortgage intermediaries to prosper and deliver quality advice.
One voice puts forward the strength of your argument effectively and concisely. We are well versed in the skills of negotiation and formal policy making, and understand its intricacies and demands.
Our membership numbers give our voice weight and strength, but our effectiveness comes from our clarity and determination of purpose.
Our latest responses include:
- AMI’s response to FCA DP21.2 Diversity and inclusion in the financial sector
- AMI’s response to APPG Call for Evidence about the FCA
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21.25 Issuing statutory notices
- AMI’s response to CP21.27 – Quarterly Consultation Paper No.33
- AMI’s response to BEIS Reforming Competition and Consumer Policy
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21/13 A new consumer duty
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21/14 Preventing CMC phoenixing
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21/8 Regulated fees and levies – rates proposals for 2021-22
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21/1 Restricting CMC charges for financial products and services claims
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21/5 Quarterly Consultation Paper 31, Chapter 3
- AMI’s response to FCA CP21/2 Financial Services Compensation Scheme – management expenses levy limit 2021/22
- AMI’s response to HMT CP 305 Financial services future regulatory framework review phase II consultation
- AMI’s response to BEIS Improving home energy performance through lenders
- AMI’s response to FCA CP20/23 Quarterly Consultation Paper 30, Question 2
- AMI’s response to FOS plans and budget and future strategy consultation (2021/22)
- AMI’s response to FCA CP20/19 General insurance pricing practices market study – Consultation on Handbook changes
- AMI’s response to FCA CP20/22 Regulatory Fees and Levies: policy proposals for 2021/22